3415Re: [nslu2-general] Re: How to do pop3 to get arrived mail?

  • CN
    Jan 1, 2006
      On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 07:44:31 -0800, CN wrote:

      > If I install fetchmail ipkg, then can I pop3 to the slug to retrieve
      > the mail delivered to the local addresses by postfix? I do not think I need
      > IMAP, do I?

      I think I was not clear in my last post. After postfix which is already installed
      here, all I need is the pop3 server to be used by pop3 from outside. I have no
      need to read the mail from a telnet, or any other mail protocol. So what is the
      leanest additional ipkg needed. Is there any pop3 server already there as part of
      unslung which I need to enable?

      Cordially, CN
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic