3413Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Appweb + PHP on unslung -- ready yet?

  • Asko Kauppi
    Jan 1, 2006
      May I ask, how much work exactly would be needed, and how good under-
      the-hood knowledge of ipkg is required?

      Where do I find the appweb.mk etc. files, in their current status?

      Is there something drastically different from 2.0.3-6 (current ipkg
      package) and 2.0.4, in this regard (the php modules)?

      -asko

      Matt McNeill kirjoitti 30.12.2005 kello 18.18:

      > I had updated the appweb make file for the ipkg targetting version
      > 2.0.4
      > - which is almost complete except for:
      >
      > 1) getting the OpenSSL working again
      > 2) thorough testing
      >
      > Please find all files and work done so far attached...
      >
      > Drop them in the build system (the appweb.mk in Make/ and the
      > patches in
      > sources/appweb/)
      >
      > I don't have time to continue this development so I'm hoping that
      > other
      > interested parties will continue from where I left off.
      >
      > Matt
      >

      > Asko Kauppi wrote:
      > > Not trying to be a gimme-gimme, but.. is there any hope in getting
      > > AppWeb and PHP to like each other?
      > >
      > > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/FAQ/HomePage
      > >
      > > has the notion at the end of the page:
      > >
      > > "All this came about to try and build php for appweb. I would also
      > > like to get appweb 2.0.0 building natively (or indeed cross)."
      > >
      > > I have appWeb running Just Fine, but with PHP4 & PHP5 modules
      > > disabled, to be able to get it started. Now, I'm experimenting with
      > > AppWeb + PHP as CGI as a backup plan, but the thing (sorry!) still
      > > insists on sending me the .php file instead of running it on the
      > > server. What should I do?
      > >
      > > -ak
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic