3410Re: How to do pop3 to get arrived mail?

  • jbgluttmer
    Jan 1, 2006
      Hello Chacko,

      in the HowTo-Part of the NSLU2-Wiki is a good description how to set up an e-mail server.
      I built up the server twice (on two different machines) and it is working:

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SetUpAnEmailServer

      You need postfix to send (locally an externaly) e-mail. To fetch the e-mail you have to use
      fetchmail. Cyrus-Imap is an e-mail POP3 and IMAP server.

      /JoLu

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "CN" <t4chacko@g...> wrote:

      > Is anybody using postfix on unslung here? How does one retrieve mail from the
      > slug? The normal mail appears to be not available. Is there any ipkg or other
      > way of making pop3 working?
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      > Chacko
      >
      > On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:43:09 -0800, CN wrote:
      >
      > > I have postfix installed on my unslung and it appears ok. What ipkg might be
      > > availble for the standard mail program? My search did not find any. Thanks.
      > >
      > > Cordially, CN

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic