2981Re: [nslu2-general] Re: php-cgi?

  • Jochen Rüter
    Nov 3, 2005
      Hi there,

      I'm also trying to get php up and running, however I'm on openslug.

      Did anyone build the mod_php for apache? I think this would be best for me.
      I tried to modify the bb-file for php to build the module and then
      crosscompile on my debian box. However, the configure script said
      "compiler cannot create executables". Anyone an idea?
      Or even better: has somebody a binary ready?

      I also tried with thttpd and the binary from the php-package via cgi, i
      wrote a little shell-script as a wrapper, which calls the binary. This
      works for simple scripts, but not for POST-request...

      Thanks for any help,

      Jochen
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic