2980Re: php-cgi?

  • pmankuzh
    Nov 3, 2005
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Mike Winter <jm@t...> wrote:
      --- message continues below ---

      Mike,

      Thanks for your info and help.

      - I have PHP package installed, I will try your binary when I get
      home.
      - I am using tRIO 1.5 for the RIO. Though I got Ampache working on
      the SLUG working, I did not try to to connect RIO to it yet. I will
      be trying it later. May be my lack of technical skills, I could not
      get Ampache working on any port other than 80; main page will work,
      but follow up links will not include the port in the URL and would
      break. (So I moved the SLUG admin interface pages to another port)
      - As regards Telnet breaking, you are absolutely right. I did not
      have OpenSSH and the SLUG is on 192.168.0.10. I will fix it based
      on your suggestions.
      - I will try NANOWEB since the PHP includes CLI support.

      Thanks.

      though.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic