291RE: [nslu2-general] server not accessible

  • WRT54G.yg@datmail.com
    Oct 11, 2004
      > I've had the NSLU2 working for several months. We moved offices
      > today and when I set everything back up the way it was (with
      > exception of converting all computers to wireless) at the new office,
      > I get the following error message:

      Do you have a firewall installed? Are you blocking port 135/139 on the new
      wireless network device with that firewall? Your Windows login/pass match up
      to users created on the NSLU2? How is the network doing name resolution? DNS
      server, or wins/NetBIOS resolution?

      David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123
      Do you have the right computer stuff? http://tinyurl.com/ytu7z
      Funstuff: * Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic