      From: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Oisín Kenny
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 3:28 PM
      To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nslu2-general] HD Enclosure

      Hi all,

      I along with everybody else (it seems) that bought the Porsche 250gig USB2
      drive have problems witht the NSLU2 and network drive disappearing, corrupt
      files etc......
      This external unit however has a perfectly Seagate 7200rpm drive inside,
      therefore I'd like to remove it from the case and fit it to a new case.
      Can someone reccomend what the best USB2 enclosure for the Seagate 250 gig
      drive to use with the NSLU2 would be??
      I'd like one tat6 looks reasonably good, is obviously compatible and

      Thanks guys,

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic