2778Re: [nslu2-general] HD Enclosure

  • Edward Luck
    Oct 4, 2005
      There is a list of tested USB chassis' on the NSLU2 website. It's in the
      wiki somewhere, buried. It has a list of known working external drive
      chassis'. Personally, I have a Vantec NexStar 2 USB&Firewire chassis and
      it's been super reliable. The downside is that it's a plastic case so in
      summer it might not be too good. Vantec have a NexStar 3 unit which is
      aluminium, and I think it's also been proven.