2414Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Can not access Linksys Web Based configuration utility

  • Robert Hammond
    Sep 2 1:25 AM
      In message <20050902035605.86148.qmail@...>, Kai He
      <erliban@...> writes
      >Well, I tried ResetSysConf (I think I succeeded, I saw the "... Erase from
      >0x50040000-0x50060000: . " message), everything seems to be the same :-(
      >
      >Is it possible something on my network (not the NSLU2) is causing this problem?
      >I tried disabling windows firewall but it does not seem to make a difference.
      >I'm running Windows XP.

      Also check out the settings under
      Control Panel,
      Internet Settings,
      Connections,
      LAN settings,

      Having a tick in any of the three tick boxes can cause problems so
      suggest removing them. If you do need a tick in the proxy server box,
      perhaps needed by your ISP, then add 192.168.*; to the exceptions
      section.

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA