2Macintosh issues with NSLU2

  • gosciak
    Aug 18, 2004
      My NSLU2 is running Firmware Version:  V2.3R21 as delivered from the
      factory.

      My NSLU2 is on a LAN with:

      1 homebrew PC running Windows XP
      1 IBM PC running Windows 98
      1 Macintosh G4 running Mac OS X v10.2.8
      1 homwbrew PC running Suse Linux v8.2
      1 Macintosh G4 Titanium Powerbook running Mac OS X v10.2.8
      1 IBM Thinkpad that alternately runs Windows Millenium or Suse Linux v9.1.

      All the Linux and Windows boxes seem to work as exp[ected with the NSLU2.
      However, the Macintosh machines (really running a UNIX variant) seem to tak=
      FOREVER to read or write anything to the NSLU2. I am not sure if the proble=
      is the way the NSLU2 Samba server is set up or the way the Samba client on =

      the Mac is set up.

      Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic