1898Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2_V23R63

  • Philip Johnson
    Aug 1, 2005
      On 1 Aug 2005, at 00:16, Rod Whitby wrote:

      > Anyone seen source code for it ye? That's the trigger for including
      > it's functionality in Unslung.

      Nope, doesn't look like it's been released yet.
      ftp://ftp.linksys.com/opensourcecode/nslu2/ contains only R24, R25 &
      R29.
      Want me to get on their case? :-)

      Also, what's warranted such a high release number? I could understand
      if it was 40 or maybe even 50... but 63?

      {EDIT: I actually *can't* seem to find a R63 anywhere, not on the
      website or the FTP site - and my mac indexes the latter... Greg,
      where did you see this release?}

      > -- Rod

      Regards,
      --