1626Replacing a broken NSLU2

  • Bryan and Mary Lynch
    Jul 1, 2005
      Hey all.I am replacing my SLUG with a new one because of some physical
      hardware damage (Embarrasing poor-soldering mishap details withheld)

      Will I have to reinstall all of the IPKG installs that I currently have
      (VSFTPD, MT-DAAPD, NANO, NTPCLIENT, OPENSSH) ? Or is it simply a matter of
      flashing the new unit with Unslung and then unslinging it? I don't mind
      doing the extra re-configuring work because it was my fault..but if there is
      an easier way to get back to where I am.I'm all for it.

      Thanks in advance for the advice..

      -Bryan