1397Re: Help wanted: A step-by-step Unslung 4.20 installation guide with exact commands and lots of screenshots

  • Bob
    Jun 9, 2005
      I would certainly be interested in such a "cookbook" for the NSLU2
      as I would like to add Twonkyvision for serving my mp3 files, etc.
      to my Philips SL400i. I am not a Linux person, only know how to
      handle Windows stuff.

      So, go to it, so I can get started with this project!
      I've looked at this but don't even understand some of the terms that
      are used?

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Hans Persson <yahoo@u...>
      > ons 2005-06-08 klockan 18.42 skrev Craig Johnson:
      > > If you are up for the task of grammatical that would be helpful.
      > If you write it (or get others to), I'll proof it. No problem. ;-)
      > Hans
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic