1367Re: Help finding Stock Linksys Firmware

  • lucifer_sam_siam_cat
    Jun 7, 2005
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Dale VanZile <vlad.zeanile@c...>
      wrote:
      > Adrian--
      > I put a copy of it that I downloaded a couple days ago on my Slug's
      > website, on the new "files" page:
      >
      > http://68.2.152.98:1965/files.html
      >
      > HTH!
      >
      > C ya,
      > Dutch

      ...and this morning, I even remembered to set the permissions properly
      on the folder containing it so that it will stop giving 403 errors
      when trying to access the files.... I guess I should limit late-night
      multitasking to four or less simultaneous tasks--my intracranial
      cobweb-storage facility seems to have rather sticky multithreading
      capability at that time of night.... :^)

      Do please try the link again now that the file links are working if
      you're looking for that 2.3R25....

      C ya,
      Dutch
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic