      From: Eugene (Gene) Teggatz
      To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 7:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [nslu2-general] Help wanted: A step-by-step Unslung 4.20 installation guide with exact commands and lots of screenshots

      Amen to Rod's suggestion/request. I was about to buy an NSLU2 until I've
      read all of the stuff posted in this group. I decided it "ain't worth it".
      Why ask for more frustrations? It may be a good product and the firmware
      enhancements may be great, but since I'm not a Linux (or Unix) user, it's
      all Greek to me!

      I just want a simple backup widget hanging on the network for my wife and me
      to use.

      Gene
      DW6000, DW117, wifi'd
      http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=2178