1341Re: [nslu2-general] Help wanted: A step-by-step Unslung 4.20 installation guide with exact commands and lots of screenshots

  • Craig Johnson
    Jun 6, 2005
      I'd take the lead but I know there are people who know A LOT more than
      someone who thinks they just got things working correctly. =) I can
      certainly try and help out with this from a new user perspective though so
      count me in.

      Craig