1310Re: ipkg issue

  • roberto_silva_pt
    May 31, 2005
      I am having the exact same issue, and one thing I found out is that
      the package files in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/oe/.

      For example, ipkg upgrade is trying to download a file named
      findutils_4.1.20-r1_armeb.ipk which does not exist in that directory.

      Where are these files?

      Roberto

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Inge B. Arnesen"
      <i.b.arnesen@f...> wrote:
      > Yes - search in the archive on Yahoo for a previously posted
      workaround (I
      > believe the current workaround is to disable the oe feed).
      >
      > best,
      >
      > -- Inge
      >
      > > Is anyone getting this prob at the moment? (Unslung 4.20), it
      has been
      > > happening for about a week, and surfing to that URL shows no
      kernel image
      > > there either:
      > > bash-2.05b# ipkg update
      > > Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/Packages.gz
      > > Inflating http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/Packages.gz
      > > Updated list of available packages in /usr/lib/ipkg/lists/cross
      > > Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/native/Packages.gz
      > > Inflating http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/native/Packages.gz
      > > Updated list of available packages in /usr/lib/ipkg/lists/native
      > > Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/oe/Packages.gz
      > > Inflating http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/oe/Packages.gz
      > > Updated list of available packages in /usr/lib/ipkg/lists/oe
      > > bash-2.05b# ipkg upgrade
      > > Upgrading kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs on root from 2.3r25-r16 to
      2.3r25-r17...
      > > Downloading
      > > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/oe/kernel-image-2.4.22-
      xfs_2.3r25-
      > > r17_nslu2.ipk
      > > Nothing to be done
      > > Collected errors:
      > > ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget
      > > --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-CnbZTC
      > > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/oe/kernel-image-2.4.22-
      xfs_2.3r25-
      > > r17_nslu2.ipk'
      > > Failed to download kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs. Perhaps you need to
      run 'ipkg
      > > update'?
      > > bash-2.05b#
      > >

      > > Regards