1181Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Some simple questions

  • Donald Wong
    May 16, 2005
      Most web browsers support the FTP protocol, so you
      don't need to install an FTP client. Just type in
      ftp://ftp.somewhere.com in the address bar and you're
      good to go, assuming you've enabled anonymous access.

      Don

      === message truncated ===
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic