1173Re: [nslu2-general] transfer speed

  • Ted
    May 15, 2005
      I doubt it.

      I "Chatted" with Linksys tech support today and the word I got was that
      what I was seeing was "Normal". I just may try and take this little
      jewel back to the store come Monday. I can set up a batch file on my
      wifes PC and back it up to my e-smith box a lot faster and better then
      that. That and not have to have the HD spun up all the time.

      -=-=-
      Ted

      Samual Adams: "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the
      people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping
      their own arms."
      Convention of the Commonwealth of Mass.