1170Some simple questions

  • ladeeda168
    May 13, 2005
      I've been scouring the Wiki and this group for an answer, but don't
      seem to be able to find what I need. I think these are very, very
      basic questions:

      1) How is the drive that is attached to the NSLU2 viewed from in-
      network computers? Is it in "My Network Places?" I've tried looking
      at the manual, but this simple question doesn't seem to be answered?

      2) How do people OUT of my network view files? Is there a way to do
      this without starting up an ftp client? Like a webpage based
      interface? Or something else? I would like to eliminate the FTP
      component and just have someone type in my domain (which would then be
      run off DynDNS)...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic