112Re: Trouble Accesing Web Interface

  • bringitonfu27
    Sep 6, 2004
      are you sure you didn't change the port number to access the nslu2?
      I did on mine, and forgot to include the port in the address at
      first, which gave me a bit of a panic... I had set it to 8080, so
      needed to put in http://192.168.1.77:8080
      Hope this helps

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "David_Rios" <david_rios@y...>
      wrote:
      > Looking for any tips for getting back into the web interface--I set
      > everything up, and have been using the NSLU2 for a few weeks now
      > (24x7, as a depository of 40 GBs of WMAs served to an Audiotron).
      > Problem is, after I was able to get in the first day (@
      > 192.168.1.77), I've been unable to get back in. I can ping the
      > address (and get a response) from my WRT54gs (NSLU2 is hooked up to
      > the router), but when I put the address on IE I'm unable to get
      it.
      > I can't even access the password screen. Appreciate any and all
      > thoughts. Thanks, David.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic