100Re: Trouble Accesing Web Interface

  • icole2112
    Sep 2, 2004
      I would try a full reset to see if you can get back in and then
      reconfig it, or try telnetting to port 80 to see if you get any
      response. Its possible you accidentally changed the http port, etc...

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "David_Rios" <david_rios@y...>
      wrote:
      > Looking for any tips for getting back into the web interface--I set
      > everything up, and have been using the NSLU2 for a few weeks now
      > (24x7, as a depository of 40 GBs of WMAs served to an Audiotron).
      > Problem is, after I was able to get in the first day (@
      > 192.168.1.77), I've been unable to get back in. I can ping the
      > address (and get a response) from my WRT54gs (NSLU2 is hooked up to
      > the router), but when I put the address on IE I'm unable to get it.
      > I can't even access the password screen. Appreciate any and all
      > thoughts. Thanks, David.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic