EMININT brochure and updated registration information

  • National Security and Law Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      The American University chapter of the National Security and Law Society is proud to offer the attached brochure for our upcoming 2nd Annual Symposium on Emerging Issues in National and International Security (EMININT 2006).   This two-day symposium will feature thirty-three experts on eight panels and should be of interest to any students or professionals in the security, intelligence, or policy fields.  You may also find more information about EMININT at our website http://www.wcl.american.edu/org/nsls/eminint_2006.cfm or by emailing secle@... or calling 202-274-4075.  You may register online or by telephone.  Instructions can be found on our website.

      Kelly McClanahan
      International President
      National Security and Law Society