EMININT panel list is up!!!

  • Kelly McClanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      As many of you know, the National Security and Law Society, an international law student organization with thirteen chapters across the U.S.and Canada and counting, annually hosts a Spring Symposium on Emerging Issues in National and International Security (EMININT).  EMININT 2006 will be hosted at the American University Washington College of Law in Washington, DC, again this year on March 20-21, 2006.  Pre-registration will soon be available, but we'd like to invite everyone to Save the Date and look over our Panel List, which was just published this weekend.  You can find it at http://www.wcl.american.edu/org/nsls/EMININT2006PanelList.html.

      Please note that this is NOT an agenda; we will not know which panels are scheduled for several weeks.

      If you wish to be put on our mailing list for updates to the Symposium, please email EMININT@..., and check the WCL chapter's website at http://www.wcl.american.edu/org/nsls periodically for updates.  We will let you know as soon as pre-registration is available.  And remember, this event is completely free of charge to students with proof of status!!!

      Thank you, and have a nice day.

      Kelly McClanahan
      International President
      National Security and Law Society