NSLS Yahoo Group - No longer in use

  • Eva Belich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Dear NSLS Yahoo Group Member,

      I am the Secretary of the 2007-2008 National Security and Law Society, Int'l Executive Committee.

      This email is to notify you that the NSLS Yahoo group is no longer being used for NSLS news and discussions.

      Instead, a new NSLS Google group has been created, and notifications about national security law events and job opportunities are being posted there.

      Please join the new Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/nsls

      (If you are a member of a NSLS chapter executive committee, and you have not been in communication with the new IEC, you may need to be added to the new NSLS ExComm Google Group.  Please email me if you are unsure whether you are a member of that group.)

      We are working on making this a great year for NSLS, and are currently revamping the NSLS website to make it more useful and interactive for all.  Check it out: http://www.natsecuritylaw.org

      Good luck in the upcoming year!

      Eva Belich
      Int'l Executive Committee Secretary