Agenda for Upcoming National Convention

  • Jason Libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Is there an agenda for the upcoming national meeting? I have seen the
      plans for Monday's symposium, but I have not seen anything for
      Sunday's meeting. I need to let the members of my chapter know what
      we plan to discuss, and what will require my vote. Most of them will
      start disappearing this weekend for our Spring Break.

      Also, if we are electing new committee members, what positions are
      available? For that matter, who is running?

      Best,
      Jason Libby
      President
      NSLS at Chicago-Kent