NSLS Convention

  • jhcreedon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      Friends:

      We at Fordham NSLS are trying to prepare for the convention and
      elections in March, and we'd like to see what kind of work the various
      chapters are doing in advance.

      If you could please check-in on the listserv, and post a brief message
      to let us know that you are alive and active, we'd appreciate it. Even
      better, we'd love to hear about some of the things you've done over
      the last year. It'll help us get a better sense of the group, and it
      will increase our sense of cohesion as we approach our national
      convention.

      Regards,

      James Henry Creedon
      President