nshf

  • shuffnew
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 28, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for nshf community.
    • shuffnew
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 1, 2000
        The National Shuffleboard Hall of Fame has had
        some officer and director updates and
        Officer/Treasurer: J. Ray Boyett<br>Secretary: Lynda
        table shuffleboard
        website:<br><a href=http://www.jump.net/~ronbowers/halloffame.html target=new>http://www.jump.net/~ronbowers/halloffame.html</a><br>to view details on National and State Shuffleboard
        Hall of Fame (including contact information for the
        Officers and Directors).
      • shuffnew
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 17, 2000
          The National Shuffleboard Hall of Fame NSHF) has
          now placed an online "NSHF Inductee Candidate
          Nomination Form" for those who wish to nominate a deserving
          shuffler into the NSHF. In addition, some of the various
          State Shuffleboard Hall of Fame Officers/Directors may
          wish to take this form and use it as a template to
          prepare a "state" nomination form also. If so, feel free
          to do
          form and call NSHF Secretary should you have any
          additional questions. Contact information can be found to
          the left under "Contacts" and then click on "Address
          Book" and then my name. <br><br>Thanks, Lynda French
          NSHF Secretary
        • shuffnew
          Message 4 of 25 , May 12, 2000
            Fritzi, just noticed you have just joined the NSHF shuffler chat. Look forward to your posting some of the shuffler news! Welcome!
          • shuffnew
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 3, 2000
              You can National and State Shuffleboard Hall of
              Fame Inductee information on the BOWERS CORNER
              (click on Hall of Fame from the Home page)<br><br>For
              instance, when you click on National Hall of Fame you will
              go directly
              to make on any of the State or National Hall of Fame
              Inductees, please email to me: lynda@... (Lynda French,
              NSHF Secretary/Director) I am the webmaster for the
              Bowers Corner website and currently presiding as a NSHF
              Director and NSHF Secretary. I will ensure that any
              updates are made.<br><br>Thanks!
            • shuffnew
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 24, 2000
                Hope many of you will join our NSHF meeting in
                Del City on July 1st, 2pm, American Legion Hall (day
                before tourney starts).<br><br>Look forward to seeing
              • Scottdlb
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 6, 2000
                  Does anyone know where I can get plans to make my own shuffleboard? Any help would be appreciated.
                • mrbeef_43526
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 7, 2000
                    Scottdlb: Try Brian Crowl at Playfair, in Fort Wayne, Ind.
                  • danrigatoni
                    Message 9 of 25 , Nov 29, 2000
                      I'm not an inductee, but I LOVE the game. I used
                      to play it during my Navy days. I was pleasantly
                      surprised to see it in a bar in my home town of Sacramento.
                      I've introduced the game to a few of my friends and
                      they're all hooked. We're thinking about starting a
                      league in Sac. What do yall think? Any
                    • shuffnew
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 26, 2001
                        The SW OPEN TOURNEY in Del City is scheduled for
                        July 1st - July 7th, 2001 this year. We are planning
                        to have our Table Shuffleboard Association (TSA)
                        meeting the day prior to the tournament starting (as we
                        did last year) and there will be an OPEN session
                        starting at NOON for any/all shufflers or interested
                        parties to attend and share your opinions and ideas of
                        what you would like the TSA organization can do to
                        help in your areas to further promote the sport of
                        table shuffleboard and get in your nominations for TSA
                        inductees.<br><br>Inductee nominations are only voted on once per year (at
                        the annual TSA meeting). So, input at this year's
                        meeting and suggestions for any improvements are greatly
                        needed. <br><br>Thanks... Lynda French, TSA Secretary
                      • shuffleone2000
                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 9, 2001
                          HELLO FELLOW SHUFFLERS, I HAVE CREATED A NEW CLUB
                          TITLED ACTION FOR SHUFFLERS, I PROPOSE WITH THE AID OF
                          BOARD TALK AND ALL OTHER SHUFFLEBOARD LINKS TO
                          HOPEFULLY FIND AND LIST EVERY SHUFFLBOARD LOCATION IN THIS
                          COUNTRY AND CANADA, IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU WANT TO
                          CONTRIBUTE TO THESE EFFORTS KINDLY LINK TO THAT CLUB, THIS
                          SHOULD SURELY HELP TO PROMOTE AND KEEP SHUFFLEBOARD
                          ALIVE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL US PLAYERS
                        • jdziggy86
                          Message 12 of 25 , Apr 10, 2001
                            I represent a VFW in Lynbrook New York on Long
                            Island. We have a 50 year old shuffleboard table in need
                            of refinishing. But we are unable to locate any
                            qualifed people to do this. Can anyone on this site help
                            me. My email address is jdziggy86@... Your
                            help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You, John Z
                          • shuffleone2000
                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 15, 2001
                              PLEASE ACCESS MY CLUB UNDER YAHOO IN SPORTS,
                              TITLED, ACTION FOR SHUFFLERS, IT EXPLAINS THAT I HAVE
                              APPROX. 600 LISTINGS BY STATE, IF YOU ARE TRAVELING THE
                              COUNTRY, CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LISTING OF ANY
                              AREA YOU NAME, THANX SHUFFLEONE 2000
                            • shuffnew
                              Message 14 of 25 , May 18, 2001
                                You might call information and get in touch with
                                Dick Gorman in Wilmington, DE. He does service around
                                that area and may have some suggestions for
                                you.<br><br>What type of board is this that is 50 years old? Old
                                American, Rockola, National, or ??? How long is it?
                              • Legendpta
                                Message 15 of 25 , May 29, 2001
                                  I am a young shooter from Philly. I was just at
                                  the Honky Tonk in New York for the Memorial Day
                                  tourney. I need to know are their any more decent young
                                  shooters anywhere. I know of about 10, 6 of which are
                                  tournament quality. Any more out there?????
                                • shuffnew
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jul 27, 2001
                                    TO view all TSA National Hall of Fame inductees,
                                    visit our website at:
                                    events; Hall of Fame Nomination Templates, list of all 12
                                    Directors and their contact information, etc.<br><br>We
                                    hope all will start using this TSA HOF Forum for
                                    communicating with other table shuffleboard shufflers across
                                    the country.<br><br>Visit our website and email us
                                    with any suggestions or questions.
                                  • shuffleone2000
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Aug 23, 2001
                                      i know where there are some,topper
                                    • shuffleone2000
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Aug 26, 2001
                                        TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN AND FOR HOW MUCH, ILL BE THERE,TOPPER, KEEP COMMUNICATING
                                      • shuffleone2000
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Aug 26, 2001
                                          ALSO I WAS AT YOUR CLUB BUT THEY DID NOT OPEN UNTIL LATER IN AFTERNOON, NICE POOL THERE,TOPPER
                                        • shuffleone2000
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Aug 27, 2001
                                            I SENT YOU 2 MESSAGES YESTERDAY, JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE THESE PLAYERS ARE AND FOR HOW MUCH AND I WILL BE THERE .TOPPER
                                          • jdziggy86
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Aug 27, 2001
                                              Topper, I think you got the wrong person. The only msg I placed on this board was looking for someone to repair a shuffle board table.
                                            • kerry_vaniseghem
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Sep 1, 2001
                                                Please give me an e-mail at kerry_vaniseghem@...
                                              • krash5150
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Feb 6, 2002
                                                  Does anyone know where i can get personalized table weights, for under $200, by catalog or internet site?
                                                • loftmfk
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jul 14, 2003
                                                    --- In nshf@yahoogroups.com, shuffleone2000 wrote:
                                                    > PLEASE ACCESS MY CLUB UNDER YAHOO IN SPORTS,
                                                    > TITLED, ACTION FOR SHUFFLERS, IT EXPLAINS THAT I HAVE
                                                    > APPROX. 600 LISTINGS BY STATE, IF YOU ARE TRAVELING THE
                                                    > COUNTRY, CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LISTING OF ANY
                                                    > AREA YOU NAME, THANX SHUFFLEONE 2000

                                                    Shuffleone 2000:

                                                    Just read your message posted some time ago. I'd appreciate hearing
                                                    from you regarding your list. Get back to me if you get this. Thanks

                                                    Mike K
                                                  • bigstickmfg
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Aug 25, 2004
                                                      I Mfg new boards,12 to 22 footers.