BizSpark

  • Udi Dahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2011

      Over the past couple of weeks I've been hearing from a number of small startups that have been using NServiceBus 2.0 and are quite happy with it, that are concerned about the cost of upgrading to 2.5. Most of them are enrolled in Microsoft's BizSpark program for startups (http://www.bizspark.com) and you know what, I think that's an idea good enough to steal :-)

      Even though our budgets won't exceed Microsoft's this year, I want to make it as easy as possible for cash-strapped startups to build the next Twitter (or whatever) on NServiceBus.

      So, if you're company is in  BizSpark, in addition to all the software you're getting for free from Microsoft, I'm happy to offer you a free NServiceBus Foundation license or $1500 off a Standard license. That includes support. Contact admin@... giving the name of your company and where it's based (as submitted to the BizSpark program) to get your license.

      About 10 years ago I too was pulled into the dotCom craze and know firsthand what it's like to try to get a company off the ground.

      I hope that this makes it that little bit easier to get there.

      All my best,

      -- Udi Dahan

      Founder, NServiceBus Ltd.

    • Simon Cropp