Re: Getting out of N scale

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 104 , Apr 1, 2012
      It was a great morning after several days of rain, and I got all my honey do jobs done, now I had some time to look at my email. I zeroed in on nscaletraction........ How disheartened I am, and sad that one of the few sources of N scale shells of railways beside the east coast commuter cars was locking up the car barn. I understand completely about sales. YOUR SKILL, FRIENDSHIP AND COMMITMENT WILL BE MISSED. I do not know how to say that any different. It was because of your products that I was able to recover nerve damage in my fingers, to a point I am enjoying my hobby again.

      Eric, thanks again, and good luck

      Ed

    • nuddffoeg
      Message 104 of 104 , Apr 11, 2012
        Thanks. I look forward to seeing and purchasing it.

        Geoff