For Sale 2nd post

  • sfdrgwmilw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Person who offered to buy never sent payment or responded to e-mails. Soooooo

      My name is Don Spencer. I was active in the early times of NCAT. I am at a
      point where I need to clean out the basement. I have for sale a box of
      overhead and poles. I am selling for 75.00 postpaid in US (70 plus 5.00 shipping)
      and Canada 75.00 plus any additional postage over 5.00.

      I have
      48 brass and phosphor bronze wire poles made to the design I created as an
      approved NCAT pole type
      2 spools of wire (1 for addl poles and 1 for overhead)
      At least 2 pair of NCAT pantograph kits ( will try and find the instructions)
      1 Sommerfelt pantograph
      and whatever else Electric I can find (it will be a surprise!)

      E-mail off list if interested.

      Don