I think you will have to wait for the next version to do what you want with the Generic control. Your real question is scrolling. This is complicated on mobilensbappstudio
Yes, I tried deleting all internet activity history. I'll contact GoDaddy and see if its an issue with their server even though I have tested my app on twoglynn.mcdonald
Hi George,, also ... MORE IMPORTANT : can I put an iframe in generic to display a pre existing webpage - THAT SCROLLS THE WEB PAGE UP AND DOWN? if so how? likedeals4days
Looking for help?
- Common Problems: Check to see if your issue is one of the common ones.
- Documentation: We maintain a comprehensive Wiki on AppStudio.
- Premium Support: We offer a wide variety of additional support options for critical projects.
Feel free to post tips, hints, suggestions, questions, answers, and comments about AppStudio on this board.
You are also welcome to post request for quotes for work you'd like to get done by others. If you have products or libraries that are specifically for AppStudio, you are welcome to publicize them to a reasonable extent.
If you have a problem, please provide (at a bare minimum)
- A clear description of the problem, including directions on how to reproduce it.
- A clear description of you're trying to accomplish.
- An example of what you've tried that's currently not working.
- If possible, a link to a deployed App that exhibits the problem - simplified if possible. It is very difficult to find a small problem in a large, complicated App.
Spam is not tolerated. Attachments can not be checked for viruses, so be careful!
Here are some tips on asking questions the smart way.
- Nov 15, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.