Thanks George, After I change the position property of the form to 'relative', the controls do go in the wrong place as you say. How do I move them to thepedrosilva495
Yes, this is as expected. 1. The designheight is used in the Design Screen only. If it is left at 0, it uses the defaultformsize in Project Properties. 2. At
You need to use PhoneGap to do this. Have a look at the PhoneGapFileSystem sample.
Looking for help?
- Common Problems: Check to see if your issue is one of the common ones.
- Documentation: We maintain a comprehensive Wiki on AppStudio.
- Premium Support: We offer a wide variety of additional support options for critical projects.
Feel free to post tips, hints, suggestions, questions, answers, and comments about AppStudio on this board.
You are also welcome to post request for quotes for work you'd like to get done by others. If you have products or libraries that are specifically for AppStudio, you are welcome to publicize them to a reasonable extent.
If you have a problem, please provide (at a bare minimum)
- A clear description of the problem, including directions on how to reproduce it.
- A clear description of you're trying to accomplish.
- An example of what you've tried that's currently not working.
- If possible, a link to a deployed App that exhibits the problem - simplified if possible. It is very difficult to find a small problem in a large, complicated App.
Spam is not tolerated. Attachments can not be checked for viruses, so be careful!
Here are some tips on asking questions the smart way.
- Nov 15, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.