Google Authentication: what is best method

  • Clistones L
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi, everyone,

      In last days I've been trying to make a login form for an application, using Google accounts, without success.

      First I tried ClientLogin on a iframe in HTMLview, but I cannot read its contents because of Same-Origin restrictions (app runs on localhost, iframe data from google.com)

      I tried also other methods (OAthu1, OAuth2, AuthSub). When deployed, everything is fine, but I could not make then work on an App (localhost).

      Could someone please help me find a direction to solve this problem?

      Thanks,

      Clis Pedreira
    • Clistones L
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        I've also tried Google ClientLogin + PHP method described on http://www.nsbasic.com/blog/?p=571 but I get error:
        Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.