Re: [nsbasic-app] custom font in jqm list

  • George Henne
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      I have not tried this for font, but jQuery has a nice tool for designing your own theme:

      <http://jquerymobile.com/themeroller/>

      Themes a, b and c come predefined. You can modify them or add your own. Font is one of the settings you can manipulate.

      George Henne
      NS BASIC Corporation
      http://www.nsbasic.com

      >I am using custom font in textbox , picturebox etc . But failed in jqm
      >list . I addedthe code " font-family:'myfont'; " to the style property
      >of jqm list . (Here myfont is custom font, and followed blog's
      >instructions to ad it properly . it working fine in other controls) .
      >But this is not working in jqm list .

    • tniessen1
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 10:43 AM
        Hi George,

        could you give some hints how to use this tool to add/customize a theme in NSBasic? (jquery framework, of course)
        I tried to import the jquery.mobile.css from NSBasic into themeroller but the 3 themes wouldn't show up. When I replace this file with the default from jquery.mobile the design in the app breaks.
        So, what is the proper way to do this?

        Thank you
        Thomas

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15 3:44 AM
          The jquery.mobile.css file in the current build of NS Basic (2.1.0.2) is from jQuery Mobile 1.1.0 RC2. The final release version will be in the next build. We used the compressed version.

          We have not made any changes to the file, other than to rename it. You may need to import the uncompressed version to get started.

          George Henne
          NS BASIC Corporation
          http://www.nsbasic.com