built-in list control?

  • Christian Probst
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 6:54 AM
      Is it possible, that a real built-in list control, with smooth scrolling like in the wheel, will be available in a - not so far - future version of NSBasic App? I think its indispensable!
    • George Henne
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4 11:24 AM
        Yes, this is very likely.

        We just added such scrolling to the HTMLview. We are using the new
        version of iScroll, which is still in beta. Once it goes final, we will
        use it more.

        Of course, it is now possible for you to build such a thing into the
        HTMLview control...

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4 11:48 PM
          I'm just wondering how to do a selection in HTMLView?

          How can i find out on which line the user has tapped?

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5 1:53 AM
            Can i react in NSBasic on a inserted "submit" button in innerHTML?

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5 2:36 AM
              Yes!

              Have a look at this new blog post:

              <http://www.nsbasic.com/blog/?p=314>

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5 2:50 AM
                Perfect George! I can really smell the potential!