Hello All It's time once again for the Michael Wise Memorial Scrabble Tournament! This Toronto tournament (played in a spirit of friendly rivalry) has runjoshgreenway99
The Toronto Club has a great reputation for hospitality. Please help us keep it --- you can if you can offer a bed or a fold out sofa bed, or even just floorynfawr
Greetings Club #3 Friends: Earl Bales is closed for the next two weeks, September 2 and 9, for annual renovations. Unfortunately, we were unable to findlikes1102003
SCRABBLE® Club (National SCRABBLE
Association) Club #3, in Toronto, Canada. The
oldest and largest SCRABBLE club in the
- Aug 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.