phone ahead...

  • lisa kessler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      With John still away, please use my cel number - 416 937-6063 - if you are coming to the club but may be arriving after 7:15.
      Reminder: Bathurst continues to be closed from Shepard to Senlac due to last week's sink hole!
      see you on Wednesday,
      Lisa

    • Fern Lindzon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Actually, Bathurst is open- it's Sheppard that's closed between Bathurst and
        Senlac.

        Hope everyone is well.

        Fern

        > With John still away, please use my cel number - 416 937-6063 - if you are
        > coming to the club but may be arriving after 7:15.
        > Reminder: Bathurst continues to be closed from Shepard to Senlac due to last
        > week's sink hole!
        > see you on Wednesday,
        > Lisa

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Mark Hamilton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          Hi everyone -

          A map of the Sheppard detour can be found at:

          http://www.toronto.ca/transportation/road_info/pdf/sheppard_road_closure_detour_map.pdf

          Mark