Turns out there are a bunch social enterprises offering Cyber Monday specials today! Here are those that responded so far: (1) Bead for Life is offering "50%rolfelarson
Anyone aware of any Cyber Monday specials for products sold by social enterprises? A quick Google search on “Cyber Monday social enterprise” came up withrolfelarson
We received the following question from Cynthia Davis: "I have been running a program for refugee women here in Bridgeport CT as a program of the non-profitrolfelarson
Common topics include discussions on how to:
1) Choose an organizational form to implement your social enterprise idea
2) Assess organizational readiness to develop SE strategies
3) Identify and select viable opportunities to grow your SE (e.g. more from your current activities, new ventures, corporate partnerships, etc.)
4) Determine risks and rewards of developing SEs
5) Conduct business research
6) Resolve legal and tax concerns
7) Secure funding or investment for your SE
8) Integrate business planning and development into the daily management of your organization.
Please note that the focus here is not on abstract concepts, but practical tips and shared resources, tools, and techniques. This listserv is a cordial forum for discussion among colleagues about these topics, rather than a vehicle for promoting particular events, resources, or job openings.
This listserv is owned and edited by Rolfe Larson Associates LLC (www.RolfeLarson.com). The npEnterprise Forum is the official listserv partner of the Social Enterprise Alliance (www.se-alliance.org).
- Jun 27, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.