Social Enterprise Research: Leader Values

  • David Rendall
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Social enterprises are an important and growing phenomenon in the nonprofit sector. Research has shown that effective leadership is essential to the success of social enterprises. However, not enough is known about the characteristics of these leaders.

      As a doctoral student in Organizational Leadership at the University of Phoenix and the leader of a social enterprise, I am interested in comparing the values of social enterprise leaders and leaders from other organizations. The results of this survey have the potential to improve the selection and training of social enterprise leaders.

      To assure the protection of your rights as a participant of this research, approval to conduct this study has been obtained from the Institutional Review Board of the University of Phoenix.

      Please be aware that your participation in this study is completely voluntary.

      Your responses will remain strictly confidential! There is no identifying information on the survey. Survey results will only be examined and displayed in group terms; no individual will ever be identified.

      I will report the results of the survey to the npEnterprise Forum.

      Please click on the following link to complete the survey

      <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=%c2%9271244863>

      The survey should take less than 10 minutes.

      Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this study.

      Sincerely,

      David Rendall
      Doctor of Management Candidate
      University of Phoenix
      (262) 878-5620 x350
      drendall@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        Good morning!

        For some reason, Yahoo garbled David's link.� Here's the link again:

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=�71244863

        And if that doesn't work, please cut and paste the following.

        www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=�71244863

        And if THAT doesn't work, email David and he'll send you the correct link. (His address is listed below).

        Hope you get a chance to fill out David's survey.� The results should be very interesting, which he will post on the npEnterprise Forum.�

        Sorry about the inconvenience.� Best wishes.�

        - Rolfe

        > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for
        Your HP,

        HREF=="http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/X1EolB/TM">Click
        > Here!

        > The npEnterprise Forum, the official listserv of the Social
        Enterprise

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/