introduction

  • The Fruition Coalition
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello - my name is Jessica Dreistadt and I am Director of The Fruition
      Coalition, an organization that provides management, technology, and
      communications training and support to grassroots organizations. This year,
      The Fruition Coalition is going to incorporate as a nonprofit. I joined
      this list to get new ideas, expand my knowledge, and offer assistance.

      Sincerely,

      Jessica R. Dreistadt
      The Fruition Coalition
      Resources for emerging nonprofits and social ventures
      www.fruitioncoalition.com