enterprunership thoughts

  • sunil kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 2:16 AM

      hello all,

      I am an MBA graduate from India.I joined here recently and would like to discuss new concepts and ideas relating to business or enterprunership.

      i would like to discusss and hear from all with new thoughst and ideas.

      Those who want to please mail me regarding this.

      with regards,

      sunil

      Do you Yahoo!?