Re: [nonprofit_entrepreneurship] Digest Number 233

  • Mark Pomerantz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi Susan,

      I'm glad you're here in "Cascadia". Vancouver might be a good place to do
      that. I was contacted by people from their economic development department
      several years ago and a few of them came to Seattle to observe. We should
      meet halfway somewhere to discuss. Maybe Bellingham.

      Mark
    • Mark Pomerantz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        RE: Socialenterprisemagazine.org

        Robert,

        I'm wondering what web browser you are using? If not Windows Explorer, try
        this, "push F12 on your keyboard" "Identify as MSIE 5.0"

        Mark

        > Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:46:22 -0800
        > From: "robert wilson" <robertwilson3@...>
        > Subject: Re: Digest Number 231
        >
        > Thanks for the thought but every time I clicked on
        www.socialenterprisemagazine.org a page came back and said "page cannot be
        displayed"