Partnership on Nonprofit Ventures Launches Website

  • Beinhacker, Samantha Langbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:09 AM
      Hello Nonprofit Entrepreneurship Group:

      We'd like to pass along exciting information about a new project that is now
      underway at the Yale School of Management.

      The Yale School of Management - The Goldman Sachs Foundation Partnership on
      Nonprofit Ventures was created to respond to a growing interest in income
      generation among nonprofit organizations. Many of these organizations seek
      to supplement their philanthropic activity with business income, but need
      assistance to do so. With major funding from The Pew Charitable Trusts and
      The Goldman Sachs Foundation, The Partnership educates nonprofits about
      nonprofit enterprise, serves as a mechanism for capitalizing promising
      profit-making ventures with financial support, and provides intellectual
      capital to build the practice of social entrepreneurship in the nonprofit
      sector at-large.

      We are pleased to announce that our official Website is now up and running
      with new design and content! Please visit <http://www.ventures.yale.edu> to
      learn more about our signature event, the National Business Plan Competition
      for Nonprofit Organizations. Details about the Competition are now available
      online (how to enter, the evaluation criteria and judging process,
      consulting services, rules and policies, and more).

      When you join and become a member of The Partnership on Nonprofit Ventures,
      you can access our online Nonprofit Resource Center- the first-of-its-kind
      searchable Membership Directory designed to build a community of
      organizations and institutions committed to the field of nonprofit
      enterprise. The fully-stocked Resource Center offers extensive business
      planning materials, an annotated bibliography, research, online discussion
      groups, and links to related organizations.

      Please visit and share the Website link (<http://www.ventures.yale.edu>)
      with friends and colleagues, and don't forget to check back frequently for
      updates and news about The Partnership on Nonprofit Ventures and National
      Business Plan Competition for Nonprofit Organizations.

      Sincerely,

      Samantha L. Beinhacker and Cynthia W. Massarsky, Deputy Directors
      Yale School of Management - The Goldman Sachs Foundation
      Partnership on Nonprofit Ventures
      t. 201-894-8950
      f. 201-894-8610
      http://www.ventures.yale.edu

      p.s. If you have received this message in error, or multiple times, please
      accept our apologies. Please contact venturesinfo@....
      <mailto:venturesinfo@...> if you would like more information.