The Nonprofit Entrepreneurship discussion group - inviting new members

  • Andy Horsnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Dear Nonprofit Entrepreneurship Group Member,

      As you may know, the nonprofit entrepreneurship discussion group has grown to over 325 members, and has become a useful source of advice, resources and new contacts.  To ensure this group remains dynamic and useful, we're looking to grow the membership and we're asking for your help.

      We're asking that you invite others to join our group, including:
      1) Nonprofit staff and board members who are new to the world of entrepreneurship and business development but want to learn more,
      2) Experienced nonprofit entrepreneurs who are willing to share their insights and advice,
      3) People who work at foundations and other funding organizations,
      4) Nonprofit consultants, trainers and coaches, and
      5) Anyone else with an active interest in discussing practical ways that nonprofits can enhance their impact and financial sustainability through mission-related earned income.

      Thanks for your help in building our group!

      Cheers,
        Andy Horsnell (group owner)

      Andy Horsnell -- Authenticity Consulting
      telephone 416.690.6044    fax 416.693.8689

      Capacity building for nonprofits: www.np-org-dev.com
      Nonprofit business development: www.np-biz-dev.com