The best way to meet people who lead social enterprises

  • Josh LaBau
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      44% of Social Enterprise Summit '13 attendees are the top executive at their organization.

      They're decision-makers, entrepreneurs, and visionary leaders. They understand the challenges of running a high-performing, purpose-driven business. And they want to meet you.

      We polled hundreds of Summit '13 registrants to find out who they are, what they care about, and why they're coming to Minneapolis this May.

    • Deborah McLaren
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        If there are folks in the Twin Cities that will attend (or others in this group that will travel here) and want to meet up please contact me.

        Cheers,

        Deborah McLaren
        Local Flavor LLC
        personal: Deborah@...
        Mobile: 651-983-9880
        Twitter @getlocalflavor
        LOCAL food, art, culture, heritage and slow travel