Nairobi business plan and int'l SE opportunity

  • Drew Tulchin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
      Try the Global Social Enterprise Competition (GSEC) at the Univ. of
      Washington for NGO and business ideas from around the world to solve
      problems of poverty in the developing world. Semifinalist teams travel to
      Seattle, WA in February to present their business plans and compete for
      prize money. Applications are due Nov. 8 - Apply online:
      http://goo.gl/0fXDT

      Our firm has done a number of environmentally related businesses, as well
      as those involving youth and training – both in the US and around the
      world. More information can be found online at www.socailenterprise.net