State of SE Sector 2012 (revised)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      With crowd sourced suggestions from several npE subscribers, we've revised the official, npEnterprise Forum, State of the SE Sector 2012 address.

      This, the final version, includes new sections on the SE surge on campus, on younger social entrepreneurs, and provides a reference to grantees of the Obama administration's Social Innovation Fund.  It also clarifies (thank-you Jerr Boshee) that social enterprises have been around for decades in the private sector.

      Please check it out at: http://bit.ly/A1Te3z