Survey reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Thanks so much to everyone who has already responded to the 5 minute online survey about the npEnterprise Forum.

      But we still want to hear from YOU! Here's how:

      http://bit.ly/n8pvpG

      The survey will remain open for a couple more days, until Wednesday, October 5. Then the results will be compiled, and decisions made.

      For example, based on a number of survey comments, we're looking seriously at converting npE into a Linked-In group. Is that a good idea?

      No time to do a 5 minute survey? Then dash a quick "reply" to this message with just a sentence or two on three core questions:

      1. What do you find interesting or useful about the information you receive from the npEnterprise Forum?
      2. How could the npEnterprise Forum be improved to become more interesting or useful to you?
      3. Would converting to a Linked-In group be a good idea?

      Here's the link again. http://bit.ly/n8pvpG

      Thanks!