Chronicle SE article

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      The current issue of the Chronicle of Philanthropy contains several articles
      on the impact of the recession on "charity-run businesses," their
      term for what we call nonprofit social enterprises.

      Attached are the three articles. If for some reason, you can't see them,
      we've also uploaded them to the "Files" section of the our YahooGroup's
      website, which is located at:

      The file names for these three articles begin with the text "Chronicle
      4.23.09..."

      Note: you'll need a free Yahoo ID to access these files on our YahooGroups
      website.

      Finally, if you **still** can't get access to the articles, just shoot me an
      email and I'll forward them to you.