Re: LA, Bay Area, Seattle WA Social Enterprisers

  • Michael Whitehead-Bust
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      The following are some of the responses we received to the question from
      Phyllis Utley:

      “I am planning a trip to LA in September, the Bay Area in October and
      Seattle in February. I would like to visit some Social Enterprise
      organizations in those areas. If you would be willing for me to connect with
      you and your organization.”

      1) From Jessica Ertel <jertel@...>

      We would love to have you visit us. Please check our website for more
      information about our organization, www.gatepath.com

      My Director, Malyka Chop would be your contact person, his email is
      mchop@....

      2) From Jim McClurg <jim@...>

      Highly recommended social enterprises in the Seattle area:

      Northwest Center Industries <http://www.nwcenter.org/>

      Pioneer Human Services <http://www.pioneerhumanservices.org/>

      FareStart <http://www.farestart.org/>

      Lighthouse for the Blind <http://www.seattlelighthouse.org/>

      3) From Terry Drea <terrydrea@...>

      In Los Angeles I would recommend Homeboys Industries, Mamas Hot Tamales and
      Inside Out Community Arts. Please let me know if you would like more
      information.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      3:18 PM